Our goal is to help young people flourish, starting with their health and wellbeing. At Flourish, we specialise in helping young people with diverse learning and support needs, supporting homeschoolers and arranging flexible enrolment solutions with local primary and high schools. Our programs are all developed around the needs of individuals and their families, offering personalised learning pathways and support services.
- Consulting with schools, families, community organisations and government agencies to create personalised learning and development pathways with a strengths-based approach grounded in positive psychology.
- Consulting with homeschool families to assist with homeschool registration and reporting requirements.
- Personalised annual program developed in consultation with homeschool families (includes a one-hour consultation to understand the strengths, needs, interests and priorities for your child). Schedule An Appointment
professional Tuition – individual sessions
- Professional, experienced and passionate about helping children and adults.
- Available during and after school hours.
- Offered online and at our centre in Tugun.
- In-home and community outreach on the Gold Coast and in Northern NSW.
Professional Tuition – group sessions
- Small group session with a maximum of 4 children per group.
- Ideal for 4 to 6 year old homeschoolers or in preparation for school.
- Focusing on numeracy, literacy, fine motor, social and emotional skills.
Homeschool Group Sessions
- Small multi-age groups in a calm and nurturing environment.
- Weekly group sessions available on the Gold Coast and in Northern NSW.
- Various groups on offer Monday to Friday 10am-2pm at our centre in Tugun.
After School Group Sessions
- Small group tuition to assist with homework, assignments and exam preparation for primary and high school students.
- Maximum of 4 students per group.
8 x 1 hour sessions) or per hour (casually)
Disability Support Services
Individual and small group support services at Flourish and in the community, helping young people and adults work towards their social and community participation goals, developing independence and life skills.
- Innovative Community Participation.
- Assistance with Social, Economic and Community Participation.
- Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities.